* Read to your child each night.
* Have your child read to you each night. Record these stories onto the Book-It page.
* After reading, please ask
your child comprehension questions from the story. Discuss the story
elements of each selection: characters, setting, problem, solution,
* Practice writing 3 or more complete sentences on one subject. Remind your child to use correct capitalization and punctuation.
* Monday: Spelling sentence homework
* Tuesday: PACK LIBRARY BOOKS
* Wednesday: Study spelling words, Practice Sight Words
* Thursday: Practice Sight Words
* The weekend: Relax and enjoy reading with your child
Our Special Classes Schedule:
Tuesday: Creative Arts
Wednesday: Phsical Education
(Library books due each Wednesday!)